English Conversation

 Green bean cooking practice 

 One day ago, me and my friend did a cooking practice for our graduation from junior hing school. This activity took place in hall of our school, namely Lentera Harapan Sangihe school. Before we started, we discussed the tools and igredients that we would bring the next day. I got a part in carrying the main igredients at was well as a tool to put the food. Then the day was finaly here. I came to school earlier than the usual days. After we arrived we were directed to go to the hall. When we starded our cooking practice, we were instructed to remain calm and listen to the things that would be assessed during the cooking process, namely the tidiness and cleanliness of the table and timeliness in finishing the food made.

 The dish we made in this practice exam was green bean milk. We chose to make this menu because in the cooking process, there was a slight problem that we did, namely i forgot to soak the green bean overnight, so that it would have impact on the length of time the green beans were cooked. Knowing this rushed to the sink to wash and soak the green beans even of only temporary. I panicked a little and was afraid that when it was boiled, the green beans would not break and take longer time to cooking. But after almost half an hour of waiting the green beans cracked and cooked well. We Immediately added other igredients such sugar and liquid milk. Me and my group mixed the igredients together. We also had time to give it to a group of good suggestion and feedback, we turned off. The stove and waited for the milk mung beans to cool down. After that we Immediately served it with food menus from the groups. We were relieved and quite confident with the taste of our cooking. 

 I was very happy with that a did in this cooking practice exam. This exercise allowed me to gain new experience and knowledge in cooking with my friends. I had to prepare a lot of preparation and many fun and funny moments that we experienced while cooking and there were also things that became an evaluation for me, and for my next cooking activity to be better. 

https://youtu.be/scdCFLNo-Nw





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Agama

PKN